Recycling is now used in all the rooms of our homes with the vintage spirit cleverly distilled … But beware of the errors of castings during your chines Sunday flea market. For a decoration recovered without difficulty, between aesthetics and safety it will have to be decided. Not to mention fake good ideas. Because to use recovery accessories in a bathroom, why not? But using a bathroom, a bathtub or old taps requires a moment’s thought.
Dyeing her bathroom linen in a pretty shades trend gives her a second youth – Society Limonata
Tips for a bathroom in the spirit of decoration ‘
- The lighting of the bathroom: prohibition to override safety standards. Always prefer reissues.
- The retro bathtub: so new it can camouflage by fitting into a form of raw wood treated water repellent, a sheet cladding or marine concrete it is quite different from an old bathtub. Attention: Cast iron models can reach 400 kg. A load that counts for the floors of the room! But if weight is not a problem have fun repainting the outside or playing on the rusty appearance with dedicated products.
The retro bathtub, the diverted ladder to make a towel-dryer, the stool as a small side table: so many decorative ideas inspired by the recovery – Bouchara bathroom linen
- The diverted bathroom: dare! Crafts furniture, old office, stainless steel washbasin, etc., everything is possible with washbasins to be built or built. You just have to be able to drill a hole for the faucets and the evacuation.
- The old washbasin: no restriction on this crazy object in its early-century version on column, its sink style stamp galley for its reissue trends, sober laboratory metal style … But watch out for cracks in china which do not repair themselves. And make sure the water supply and exhaust connections are possible.
- The vintage faucet (but not too much): certainly the traditional mixers are not lacking cachet. But admit that the daily use of this tool justifies the choice of a real mixer. And if you have the ecological fiber opt for a model equipped with an aerator.
- Recycled Towels: Refreshing old towels with old lace or giving life back to old honeycomb hand dryers the dye is second to none. Do not hesitate to make your own mix to find the perfect color! Great satisfaction and pride guaranteed.
- Bathroom walls that have personality: wall coverings such as lime paint give the room an old look. Good news: there are now lime paints for faster and easier application.
Even the storage space is turned away, flocked, recycled: the laundry bin is a charming wicker basket here – Broste Copenhagen